20 September 2010

Babysitting the Dog

We have a puppy named Finn. He's a Boston Terrier.
He's also a poop-machine.

My parents went out of town this weekend, back to Milwaukee to clean our old house. Me, Sister and Brother were in charge of Finn. He's adorable...SO FREAKING ADORABLE that I can't even stay mad at him. He is cute even when he poops on the carpet downstairs....while looking at me right in the eyes like he KNOWS what he's doing. 

Here's my weekend:


The reason the turd has wings and is glowing is because it was wafting. Wafting all over.



This is me about to kill something.

5 comments:

Rachel said...

Have I mentioned that I really like your pictures?

Camilla said...

He he. I like Finn. And glowy, wafting poop. That was hilarious.

Maya said...

I love you Hannah! Love you're drawings too!

Unknown said...

I just found you through the magical ways of the internet. You're from Milwaukee? I'm from Milwaukee. Small internet world.

nanny agency said...

Very interesting!! Actually taking responsibility for a dog babysitting is also very vital duty and without having proper knowledge it can also be a tough work. So gaining knowledge is really vital at all before taking responsibility. Thanks